Publisher: Convekta, 2008 , CD
Intended for beginners, both children and adults. Exercises arranged in five courses according to their increasing difficulty. Each course contains exercises for Practice and Test. The program includes positions from practical games, endgame studies as well as training examples.
- More than 1,300 tactical problems. You have to find the most important moves.
- A built-in playing engine “Dragon” which can be called upon to analyze the problem.
- Your favorite external playing program can also be used by you.
- Wooden, marmoreal and standard interfaces possible.
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Russian versions are available.
- Manual and build-in help files for each language.
- DVD-like box.
Minimal system requirements: Recording CD-ROM is required.
No additional software required.