Highlights of the new issue:
· Magnus Carlsen sails through at the King’s Tournament in Bazna, gives an insight into his victory over Radjabov.
· FIDE Grand-Prix Astrakhan: Pavel Eljanov wins by a full point, annotates two black wins.
· Vassily Ivanchuk wins Capablanca Memorial for the fourth time.
· Sergej Karjakin Victor Bologan share first place at the Karpov Tournament in Poikovsky, both winners present two victories.
· Other annotated games from, Radjabov, Gelfand, Karjakin, Gashimov, Nisipeanu. Vitiguov and more.
· 12 opening articles. For instance Knut Neven: 2.Bg5 against the Dutch and Yelena Dembo on the rediscovered 11.g4 against the King’s Indian.
· More opening training in video format: Lars Schandorff shows you how White can obtain a promising attack in in the King’s Gambit with 2… Bc5. The German GM Leonid Kritz starts a series about the Steinitz System in the French Defence.