Publisher: Quality Chess, 2008, Pages: 280, Paperback
The Semi-Slav is one of the most popular chess openings that Black can play against 1. d4. The Semi-Slav is both sound and ambitious, which makes it a favourite of the chess elite. This book provides expert guidance on how to play this exciting variation. The author clearly explains which lines he recommends for Black and even offers a choice of replies against the main lines.
- Expert guidance on a popular chess opening
- An exciting and sound repertoire for Black
- Learn to use the methods of today's top chess players
- Clear explanation of standard plans
- Original analysis with many improvements
David Vigorito is an International Master from Massachusetss, USA, who is respected for his openings expertise. This is his second book for Quality Chess.