Publisher: van Wijgerden, Pages: 56, Paperback, English
Next to the exercises there are reminders in the workbook. These are short recapitulations of the material from the manual for the students.
There are 12 reminders:
- Discovered and double check
- Attack on a pinned piece
- Access and mating patterns
- Pawn ending: the square of the pawn
- Eliminating of the defence
- Defending against the double attack
- Defending against the pin
- Key squares
- A pinned piece is not a good defender
On the remaining 43 pages there are always 12 diagrams a page. That means a total number of 43x12-27 (the drawings )= 489 positions.
The issues of the exercises correspond to those in the manual.
See the Manual for the chess trainer.