Chessmen: design Staunton, matt sealed, natural and walnut stained, King Heigt: 46 mm
- Size 276 x 146x 46 mm, field size 30 mm.
- Foldable, weighted, with numbers and letters
- number of players: 2
- recommended age: from age 6
- playing time: ca. 10 minutes
- playing instruction: language DE, GB, FR, ES, IT, NL, DK, SE, PL, RU
Chess is one of the oldest skill games in the world. It is commonly accepted that Chess originated 4,000 years ago in India and Persia, although this is far from clear. Modern Chess, as we know it today, is about 2,000 years old and has developedinto one of the most popular games in the world. Chess is a game of strategy for two people. Although it is a highly complex and sophisticated game, Chess can also beenjoyed at a simpler level by inexperienced players.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts! Danger of suffocation.