This book is a collection of games played by the best players in the world in which either White or Black wins in 15 moves or less either a result of brilliant chess tactics, an accumulation of mistakes or blunders.
Through the study of the games in this volume, you will improve your opening play, opening repertoire, strategies and tactical ability.
The chess opening variations in this volume are all the variations of the Caro-Kann & French Defenses, such as:
1) French Defense - Minor Variations
2) French Defense - Advance Variation
3) French Defense - Tarrasch Variation: 3.Nd2
4) French Defense - Various 3.Nc3 Variations
5) French Defense - Winawer Variation: 3.Nc3 Bb4
6) Caro-Kann Defense - Main Lines: 3.Nc3 dxe4 4.Nxe4
7) Caro-Kann Defense - Panov Attack
8) Caro-Kann Defense - Advance Variation
9) Caro-Kann Defense - Minor Lines