With this chess computer you play like a king! The new The King Performance contains the legendary chess program The King by Johan de Koning.
With its classic, harmonious design in a 40 x 40 cm real wood frame, it is the perfect size for playing at home. The handmade real wood figures round off the high-quality impression perfectly. The chessboard in wood look offers with 81 LEDs for move indication and the new HighSensitive sensor technology highly comfortable gaming fun.
In addition, there is an opponent waiting for you, who offers completely new and interesting challenges with his very active, risk-taking, sometimes even spectacular playing style. You won‘t play against any chess computer in a more human and emotional way!
The function for saving different opponent personalities allows you to configure your own „personal king“ step by step. For the first time, the popular Chess960 game has been integrated according to the official FIDE rules.
In addition, the new performance device also offers the connection to the ChessLink, so that you can play on the sensor board also against chess apps and even online against chess partners around the world.
This chess computer is suitable for every playing level: it offers infinite levels of difficulty and is fully adjustable: from beginners to international grandmasters.
- Chess computer with the legendary program The King by Johan de Koning
- Real wood housing with illuminated display (54 x 27mm)
- Smooth-running MILLENNIUM HIGHSensitive board with 81 LEDs and handcrafted wooden figures
- 7 different user books included
- Chess960 (Fischer Random Chess) according to official FIDE rules
- included connection to the ChessLink module for using chess apps (on numerous external devices)
- Selection of different opening books: Classic Aegon Book, the Master Book (with over 300,000 positions) by Mark Uniacke, or special User Books
- Storage of games as well as optional download of opening libraries or firmware updates
- Configure up to 3 "player personalities“ and play like against real chess grandmasters
- Infinite number of difficulty levels, variably adjustable from beginner to international grandmaster