The DGT Smart Board is the new addition to the DGT the range of electronic chess boards. This electronic board is designed to be more affordable and is made of high quality plastic.
Providing the same great functionality and user experience as the existing e-Boards, the Smart Board is a magnificent edition to this range of electronic chess boards.
Included in delivery:
- Plastic Electronic Chess Pieces
- ChessBase DVD with premium access to server playchess.com and Fritz 14-engine
- DGT PI (Schaakcomputer)
The board is suitable for tournament use as well as home use.
For home use:
- Computer Play, Training, Analysing & Study: The DGT Smart Board interacts with the strongest chess playing software and chess engines available on your PC or laptop. Add the DGT Pi chess computer to turn your Smart Board into your strongest sparring partner. Automatically store the games played for publication or analysis purposes.
- Online Play: Play online against opponents from around the world using the DGT Smart Board as your input device. The opponents moves (human or engine) are shown on the display of the DGT3000 chess clock that connects with the Smart Board.
- Live Internet Broadcasting: Use the free DGT LiveChess Software and Cloud Service to broadcast your chess games live via the internet.
Included: A single USB cable that is supplied with a free DVD. The DVD contains drivers, DGT LiveChess Software, ChessBase Fritz14 chess playing engine and gives 100 days Premium Membership to Playchess.com.
DGT Pi is a chess computer that turns your e-Board into your strongest sparring partner. Eight different chess engines are included offering a variety of strengths and playing styles to enjoy.
Simply set up the board, connect DGT Pi and start playing. The computer moves are shown on the large display and can be heard via a speaker or headphone.
DGT Pi is a great tool for playing chess, for training and for analyzing games and positions over the board, using a traditional wooden chessboard and pieces. Chess engines included are StockFish, Texel, Arasan, Rodent, Zurichess, WyldChess, Galjoen, Sayuri, Floyd, Laser, Cinnamon, Robocide and Vajolet.
DGT Pi can also be used as a fully functional DGT3000 chess clock.