Fritz has fascinated the chess world for 30 (!) years: victories over world champions Garry Kasparov and Vladimir Kramnik, innovative training methods for amateurs and professionals, 20 years of Internet chess on the Fritz server, 10 integrated WebApps for mobile training: Fritz offers you everything you will need as a dedicated chess enthusiast.
(The DVD is with us also available as download or on a USB stick)
Evolving Genius – The new path to playing brilliancies
Fritz shows you what you are capable of being: an attacking player who can conjure up magnificent brilliancies over the board! The new AI-based training method leads you to brilliant sacrificial combinations via clever variant selection and discreet hints.
Also new in FRITZ 18:
- Intelligent tips: Fritz provides subtle hints in difficult positions
- Visual evaluation: pawn structure, king safety, piece activity and sharpness of the position
- New chess board in Direct2D technology with a fresh look and improved animation
- New engine analysis: Interesting threats, appealing ideas and the game continuation
- Animated engine variations: Intuitive visual display of the best continuation
- Improved calculation training to give your Elo a quick boost.
- Stronger Fritz 18 engine by Frank Schneider, optimised for short time controls
Including ChessBase Account Premium (6 months): Premium access to many mobile WeApps: playchess.com, live database, video courses, live broadcasts, tactics training, cloud access, opening app, Fritz-Online, playerbase, studies.
Multi-Language version: English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, French, German
Minimum: PC Intel i3 or i5 or Ryzen 3, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 (32- or 64-Bit), DirectX11, graphic card with 512 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player and internet access. Recommended: PC Intel i7, i9 or Ryzen 7/9, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 or 10 with 64-Bit, Windows Media Player, graphic card with 1 GB RAM, RTX graphic card for real time Raytrace board, DVD-ROM drive and internet access. For ChessBase ACCOUNT: Internet access and up-to-date browser, e.g. Chrome, Safari. Runs on Windows, OS X, iOS, Android and Linux.